Divine Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

DivineShadow PvP?

+2
Brydan
Nightdragon
6 posters

Go down

Are you intrested in a little DivineShadow PvP action?

DivineShadow PvP? Vote_lcap100%DivineShadow PvP? Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 5 ]
DivineShadow PvP? Vote_lcap0%DivineShadow PvP? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

DivineShadow PvP? Empty DivineShadow PvP?

Post  Nightdragon Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:22 pm

Hi guys,

I was thinking of arranging a little PvP action for the ls if people were interested? I was going to book some time in Diorama Ghelsba Outpost for us all.
(http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Diorama_-_Ghelsba_Outpost)

It is basicaly a ballista gound for hire! But we dont have to actully play the game, we can just beat each other up. We can even do teams too!!! I claim Cerato for my team!!!!! Laughing

We sure if theres a bit of interest we can work out a good time and all that jazz later on. Then it can be DivineShadow Tournament is a go go!

Nightdragon

Back to top Go down

DivineShadow PvP? Empty Re: DivineShadow PvP?

Post  Brydan Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:47 pm

Vera and Vanse need to sign up. Thor too. I want to hack you fools to bits.
Brydan
Brydan

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerato Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:19 pm

This is new to me but sounds groovy. I assume I could use whatever my MNK has at her disposal, yes? OK Dragon, we just need someone to sleep/bind them for a bit...long enough for me to get close enough to punch! Otherwise, I'm pretty sure I'd be screwed lol. Seriously, sounds like fun. Wink
Cerato
Cerato
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightdragon Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:10 pm

Cerato, you can do whatever you could to a mob, but its to other players. Its quite cool! And i would be setting the Level Limit at 75. I know not eveyone is at that level yet, but its a test of what a job can do. who will be left standing at the end??? Very Happy

So there are no limitations, you can do whatever you want, subs, equip, spells, ablitlies, etc. The only thing that might take effect is the equip change penility. That means that as soon as you change equip, you are given a status effect that stops you changing equip again for a short period. Not sure if i can turn that effect off or not, will look into it.

Also can someone in the ls make an lsmes about it, i tried to today but as i only have a pearl i cant.

Cheers guys Very Happy

Nightdragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Desant Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:16 am

Well you know you guys can count me in!! I have Sunday off if that's good with the rest of the LS. As for the equipment change penalty, I guess blm would be out as I have a ton of changes for each spell. But who knows, I might bring a surprise! Twisted Evil Lets DEW it!
Desant
Desant

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightdragon Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:15 pm

Ok seen as lot of people weren't aware of this until now, here are the rules:

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Ballista

I know these are the rules for Ballista but basicaly thats what this area is *Supposed* to be used for. Most of the rules can be ignored as they are to do with Ballista itself. (E.G. /quarry, /scout etc.) But you need to take into consideration the way different job ablities and trats work slightly different than in the "Normal" world of FFXI.

As far as time to do it goes, im not sure if im available over the weekend. But i was hoping to get a large group to go as its more fun that way, we can be on teams and the likes. Hoping to get the message out to as many LS members as possible.

Nightdragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanse Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:01 am

I'll give it a try, the equpiment change issue is what always kept me from doing ballista in the first place but what the heck, it is just fun between friends.

Guess I'll go RDM/NIN less changes needed for that.
I always wondered how it would stack up against Brydans DRK, move quick Bry dont let me get bind off on you or you are finished lol
Vanse
Vanse

Back to top Go down

Post  Brydan Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:28 am

Poor old Vanse.

You really are unaware of just what I am capable. You haven't seen all of my flashy new Homam haste gear. You're unaware I have two different stuns, and two different methods of gaining instant TP. I can have shadows too. Or, sai/3rd eye. You have NO idea of what black magic I may have or even have mastered.

Did you know I can silence you? In more then one way?

You've been on the sidelines for too long, old man.
Brydan
Brydan

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanse Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:02 am

Brydan wrote:Poor old Vanse.

You really are unaware of just what I am capable. You haven't seen all of my flashy new Homam haste gear. You're unaware I have two different stuns, and two different methods of gaining instant TP. I can have shadows too. Or, sai/3rd eye. You have NO idea of what black magic I may have or even have mastered.

Did you know I can silence you? In more then one way?

You've been on the sidelines for too long, old man.

May very well be true, Guess there is only one way to find out.
but dont forget. I was killing things tougher than you before you installed this game. sometimes the old tricks are still the best.

(I love smack talk, so much fun)
Vanse
Vanse

Back to top Go down

Post  Brydan Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:16 am

Ah ha!

The old tiger is bearing his teeth and rattling his cage! You may have been killing tough things before I installed this game but you haven't even installed the latest expansion. I can't wait for the curtain to rise of this delightful little game...
Brydan
Brydan

Back to top Go down

Post  Robilarr Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:27 am

hmm...this does sound very interesting...I might have to check it out just to show y'all what BLU can do ^^. BTW isn't there some things that need to be done before you can participate in this event...like i license or something?
Robilarr
Robilarr

Back to top Go down

Post  Desant Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:28 pm

From what I read, it's the same license you use to gain access to Ballista. Not to hard to accomplish, just a lot of running around. Lets DEW IT, I may come pld/rdm so I can gravity/bind/sleep/holy everyone! Wink
Desant
Desant

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightdragon Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:49 am

Great, there seems to be a good bit of intrest in this then.

All we need to decide on now is a day and time that suits most ppl. Would weekends be best for eveyone? Say Sunday? Im guessing it will have to be afternoon/evening for GMT ppl (Europe) and morning afternoon for the American contingent. I can always re-organize this event again if its popluar or if some ppl miss out.

I wont even try and trash talk any of you.... i'm betting i'll be the first to fall >.>

But sure its all for fun Very Happy

I think the best thing to do is to get into the area and ave a few one on ones. Then when we are all used to the way it works, we can make teams and take each other on. When we do the teams part people of lower level will have a chance to take part.

Nightdragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightdragon Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:00 pm

I'm going to go with Aug 06 for this event (the first one at least Very Happy ). Im Saying 8pm GMT time, not sure what that is for US timezone but ill add it to the calander so you will be able to see it coming up.

We can meet in Jeuno before hand. All you need to bring is yourself and your skills! Basketball

Nightdragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum